- The Implementer must follow version 3.1 or later of the OBIE API Specifications and use the Functional Conformance Tool to test their implementation.
- The Implementer must use the latest published version of the Functional Conformance Tool, for more information, please see the release notes.
- The Implementer must submit full (zip) results generated using the Dockerised image of the tool.
- The Implementer must submit results with JWS signature enabled.
- The Implementer must be running the latest tagged image of the Functional Conformance Tool following the Quickstart
- The Implementer must submit all files generated by the tool, including:
- A digitally signed attestation form to confirm that all evidence submitted is accurate and has not been altered in any way.
- A discovery configuration file (defining which endpoints and data elements have been implemented for each).
- A manifest of test cases run (for each test run, a description, pass/fail flag, and link to relevant specification reference is provided).
- A log of the context of each test (e.g. permission scopes, header and response payloads, but with all sensitive data removed).