- Implementer downloads relevant Conformance Tool or Checklist and completes all required tests.
- Implementer signs relevant order form (including agreeing terms and conditions and payment terms) to order a Conformance Certificate.
Implementer purchases a Conformance Certification Service from OBIE via the Service Desk Conformance Certification Order Form
- OBIE validates Conformance Certificate Request.
- Implementer uploads all required supporting evidence together with a signed Self Certification Form.
- OBIE will provide support to the Implementer during the validation period, as detailed above.
- OBIE publishes Conformance Certificate and notifies Implementer.