An OBIE Dynamic Client Registration (DCR) Conformance Certificate allows an Implementer to demonstrate that they have successfully implemented all required functional elements of the Dynamic Client Registration Specification, passing all tests performed by the DCR Conformance Tool.
- The Implementer must follow version 3.2 or later of the OBIE DCR Specifications and use the DCR Conformance Tool to test their implementation.
- The Implementer must use the latest published version of the DCR Conformance Tool, for more information.
- The Implementer must submit results generated using the Dockerised image of the tool.
- The Implementer must be running the latest tagged image of the DCR Tool following the Quickstart
- The Implementer must submit all files generated by the tool, including:
- A digitally signed attestation form to confirm that all evidence submitted is accurate and has not been altered in any way.
- A report.json which includes for each test run, a description, pass/fail flag, and link to relevant specification reference is provided.
- An optional log for debug information.
Number of Certificates needed
It is up to each Implementer as to how many Conformance Certificates they apply for.
For ASPSPs, each Certificate covers one base URL (e.g. api.bank.com). This URL may include multiple brands and/or products, each with separate endpoints and data elements. It is up to the Implementer to ensure they have run and submitted sufficient tests which cover all relevant brands/products as part of their Certification Request.
An ASPSP may have other brands/products on separate base URLs which have the exact same functionality and may decide to declare that these bands/products are also covered by a single Certificate. However, OBIE will only publish the Certificate based on the single base URL submitted by the Implementer.